CAN switch board is tiny device to allow easy transfer up to 8 switches state and two analog signals over the CAN bus. In addition to this, device has built in 2 led outputs that can be activated with the CAN bus message. The main purpose of this board is to build custom steering wheel panels contain buttons, rotary switches and indicators.
The switchboard device is designed to work with EMU BACK, PMU and EMU with CAN BUS module. Can be also used with any other devices with custom configurable Can bus inputs.
- CAN BUS 2.0B, 500 or 1000kbs, user selectable,
- different CAN ID and CAN frame structures can be select,
- only 25x25mm in size,
- 8 low switch button inputs,
- 2 analog inputs / rotary switch inputs, 0-5V, 10bits
- 2 output for LED
- 6-20V power supply
- +5V output for powering rotary switches or potentiometers