Improper installation will result in damage of the product and possible result it engine injury, damage to the vehicle and/or loss of vehicle control.
- This part Must be installed by a qualified technician who have the necesarry sill, training and tools to do the job correctly and safety
- If it is necessary to import parts from abroad, the repair time is extended by the time necessary to import the parts. The customer will be informed about the expected repair time of the equipment due to the necessity of importing parts from abroad
- The warranty does not cover damage due to external causes such as mechanical damage, contamination, flooding, surges in the electrical system, installation inconsistent with the manual of the equipment and software updates, operation inconsistent with the intended use.
- It is a condition of the customer invoking rights under this warranty that the equipment is used, maintained and stored in the manner specified in the user manual.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by the customer’s failure to adequately protect the equipment during transport, in particular removal, insertion and carrying
- The warranty does not cover claims on account of technical parameters of the product, provided they are consistent with specified by the manufacturer in the operating instructions.
- The method of removal of the defect shall be decided by the guarantor. Damaged and replaced parts or equipment become the property of the warrantor.
- The warranty does not cover loss of data and configuration settings, resulting from repairs or damage to the device.
- The Guarantor may refuse warranty repair or completely withdraw from warranty in case of breach of warranty seals placed on the equipment, performing unauthorized repairs or service activities, structural changes or using the device for purposes other than intended.
- The warranty does not cover machanical damage to the equipment and failures resulting from random phenomena such as: fire, power surges, electrical discharges, chemical agents and circumstances and force of higher order.
- ECUMASTER equipment is only for motorsport and must not be used on public roads!
- Installation of the device may only be carried out by trained specialists. Installation by untrained persons may result in damage to both the unit and the motor and its components!
- Modification of the settings should be performed only by persons who understand the principles of the device and modern electronic systems.
- Never short-circuit the wiring harness of the engine or the outputs of the Ecumaster equipment.
- Incorrect engine tuning using Ecumaster equipment can lead to serious engine failure!
- Never modify the settings of the unit while the vehicle is in motion, as this may result in an accident!
- All modifications to the electrical harness of the engine and Ecumaster equipment should be carried out with the negative terminal of the battery disconnected.
- When welding car body parts, the device should be absolutely disconnected!
- Ecumaster is not responsible for any damage causes by incorrect installation or/and tuning of the devices.